Work Based and Distance Learning Courses
Qualifications available in your workplace
If you are unable to attend College, we offer a range of qualifications which can be achieved whilst you are at work.
Under the Qualifications and Credit Framework, these include:
- Health and Social Care
- Children’s and Young People’s Workforce
- Hospitality and Catering
- Cleaning and Support Services
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Management and Team Leading
We can provide tailor made training for both you and your employer.
Contact the Training and Development Centre on 01584 871050
We offer the following courses that are designed to be studied via distance learning
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- NCFE Level 2 Equality and Diversity
- NCFE Level 3 Principles of End of Life Care
- Ascentis Level 2 Mental Health Awareness
- NCFE Level 2 Customer Service
- Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
Are you aged 24 years or over and thinking about further education?
View details of '24+ Advanced Learning Loans'
Please contact the Training and Development Centre for further details.