Free maths and numeracy courses
If you’re aged 19 or over and don’t have maths GCSE at grade C (or equivalent), you can take free numeracy courses through Skills for Life's Multiply, a new government-funded programme.
The courses can help you:
- build confidence with numbers
- keep pace with the job market or access promotion opportunities
- budget better
- support your children with maths
- get a qualification or prepare for further study
How are your number skills? Check them with this quick numeracy test on the Skills for Life website.
There are three courses available. Each is made up of several modules. Use the links to find out more.
confidence with money
Increase confidence in everyday money handling and dealing with payslips and bills.
confidence with numbers
A stepping-stone maths qualification that will help you to progress to further qualifications, e.g. Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths or GCSE.
support your children with maths
A course to help you support your children’s learning. You’ll be taken through the maths curriculum being used in schools today, covering everything from algebra to fractions.
All courses are:
- studied online, by distance learning
- suitable for beginners and improvers
- developed and auto-marked by subject experts
The courses have no formal assessments. You will receive an e-certificate on completion.
Find out more
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.