A commitment to develop Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics throughout the College.
Our STEM Manifesto Pledges
- commit to building a strong STEM capability for the region
- ensure that STEM is given prominence and status across the College and the community
- promote STEM careers through close collaboration with schools, partner universities, employers and other stakeholders
- provide the capacity and capability in STEM to enable employers to meet business objectives and the region’s economic priorities
- contribute to raising levels of numeracy and literacy in the local community