A Level Physics
- Relatively small groups make it possible to present the subject with variety and spontaneity: Not as a set of rules and theorems to be learnt, but as a voyage of discovery, where no questions or ideas are off-limits.
- Tutor support is readily available both inside and outside classes.
- Tutor with a background in design engineering, providing students with insights into “real world” applications of Physics, including case studies of technical projects.
- Achieved a 100% pass rate in 2017.
- Is considered a facilitating subject.