Making a Payment
Payment of Course Costs Online
You can make an immediate payment using our fully secure online payment system - all transactions will be made in GBP (£):
IMPORTANT: In order for us to ensure the correct allocation of your payment, enter your Account Number (or Student ID) followed by the Student Surname as the Customer Reference. This can be found on your invoice ie, 19119999/K01 StudentSurname
(You will be redirected to our WorldPay payment gateway)
The following payment methods are accepted:
Payment of Course Costs by Bank Transfer
Please use the following details:
Bank Name: Barclays
Sort Code: 20 - 39 - 72
Account Number: 30462802
Payment of Course Costs by Credit/Debit Card
Paying over the Phone - please have your card details to hand, telephone the College and ask for the Finance Department - 01432 352235
Payment of Course Costs by Cheque
Please make cheques payable to Herefordshire and Ludlow College
IMPORTANT: Please put your Name, Student ID and Course on the back of the cheque for our reference
In Person - Visit Reception at the Campus for your course and hand in your cheque.
By Post to:
Payment of Course Costs in Cash
Payment Instalments through Worldpay FuturePay
Please call the Finance Team to discuss your payment options. Note: There is no additional cost for paying by instalments, however the facility will not normally be available for courses whose total is less than £150.
1. Paying by FuturePay requires the payer to have the card details to hand from which the current and all future payments will be taken. Worldpay is the FuturePay processor for the Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire College. Students must ensure that they understand what any FuturePay payments cover. Certain courses may involve additional expenditure later in the year, which may not be covered in the payment plan (eg, exam registration, residential courses etc).
2. FuturePay payments will be set up to take the first 25% payment as soon as possible and then define a further three payment dates, each comprising 25% of the total cost.
3. Based on a normal September / October enrolment, the following payment dates are normally used:
- 1st Payment: As soon as possible at commencement of FuturePay Plan
- 2nd and Future Payments: on or around 1 December followed by two further monthly payments
4. The account holder must ensure that sufficient funds exist to meet FuturePay payments at the time they become due. Failure of payment arrangements will result in a charge to the College and may result in suspension of study until full fee payment is made.
NOTE: Should the learner discontinue a course, it is the account holder’s responsibility to cancel future payments with their bank. The College Finance Department must also be advised in writing if such action is taken (this can be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Any refund of fees will be subject to normal College policy.