Making a Payment
Payment of Course Costs Online
You can make an immediate payment using our fully secure online payment system - all transactions will be made in GBP (£):
IMPORTANT: In order for us to track your payment, please enter the first 3 characters of your course code / followed by your student ID as the Customer Reference (this can be found on your enrolment letter) - eg. G45/SMI15423968
Student Fee Recovery and Refund Policy
The following payment methods are accepted:
(You will be redirected to our WorldPay payment gateway)
Payment of Course Costs by Bank Transfer
Please use the following details:
Bank Name: Barclays
Sort Code: 20 - 39 - 72
Account Number: 30462802
Payment of Course Costs by Credit/Debit Card
Paying over the Phone - please have your card details to hand, telephone the College and ask for the Finance Department - 01432 352235
Payment of Course Costs by Cheque
Please make cheques payable to Herefordshire and Ludlow College
IMPORTANT: Please put your Name, Student ID and Course on the back of the cheque for our reference
In Person - either visit the Finance Department at the Folly Lane Campus or Reception at the Campus for your course and hand in your cheque.
By Post to:
Payment of Course Costs in Cash
Payment Instalments by Direct Debit
Visit the Finance Section in the hall at enrolment for your course and talk to the Finance Team about your payment options. Please Note: Although there is no additional cost for paying by instalments, the facility will not normally be available for courses whose total is less than £150.
- Paying by instalments must be actioned by the student at enrolment, therefore if you choose this option, please have account details to hand and permission from the fee payer in order to set up the direct debit.
- Students must ensure that they understand what any direct debit payments cover. Certain courses may involve additional expenditure later in the year, which may not be covered in the direct debit payment (eg. exam registration, residential courses etc)
- 25% of fees will be payable at the time of enrolment. The direct debit will be set up to take the first payment immediately and then define a further tree payment dates, each comprising 25% of the total cost.
- Based on a normal September/October enrolment, the following payment dates will be used:
1st Payment Upon enrolment
2nd Payment 1st December
3rd Payment 1st January
4th Payment 1st February
- The student must ensure that ssufficient funds exist to meet direct debit payments at the time they become due. Allpay Ltd is the direct debit processor for Herefordshire and Ludlow College. Failure of direct debit arrangements will result in a charge to the College and may result in suspension of study until full fee payment is made.
NOTE: Should the learner discontinue a course, it is the learner's responsibility to cancel a direct debit with their bank. The student must also advise the College Finance Department in writing if such action is taken (this can be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Any refund of fees will be subject to normal college policy and the initial 25% payment will be non-refundable once tuition has begun.