It's that time of year when plans are shaping up for your next steps – whether that's progressing onto another course in college or out into the world beyond.
For careers information and advice, visit the Careers Advice pages on the college webpages under Student Services: https://www.ludlow-college.ac.uk/student-services/507813641a494/Careers-Advice
In need of advice?
Email Nicky Stallwood, Student Progression Adviser: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore careers and get the facts about the job roles you're interested in by visiting National Careers Service website: https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/
Looking for a job
- Get prepared for those employment opportunities by sharpening up your CV and interview skills:
- Search Apprenticeship opportunities:
Search Apprenticeship opportunities
- Hereford and Worcester Group Training Association open evening 13th May:
Interested in an apprenticeship is any of the following? Engineering, Accountancy, Business, Customer Service. Register for the HWGTA open evening 13th May between 5.30pm and 7pm and find out more about the opportunities available: https://www.hwgta.org/register
- Sous Chef allpay, near Hereford: https://careers.allpay.net/vacancies/142/sous-chef.html
- Catering sales assistant, allpay, near Hereford: https://careers.allpay.net/vacancies/150/catering-sales-assistant--fixed-term-contract.html
- Office assistant and yard assistant: Trees Direct, Ludlow: the business sells trees online and has two positions for bright and enthusiastic young people - one to help in the office and another to help outside in the yard. Full training and good prospects. Contact: Richard Beamish, Trees Direct Ltd, Priors Halton House, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 2JN, Tel: 01584 878 878; Email: email@example.com Website: www.treesdirect.co.uk
Thinking about uni?
UCAS Discovery days: next virtual event – 5th May: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/what-and-where-study/introducing-ucasdiscovery
UK University search: Virtual fair Summer 2021: Wednesday 14th July 12 noon – 6pm: register to attend