We pride ourselves on maintaining a strong positive relationship with our fellow professionals in schools and in careers services around the area. We recognise the diverse options available to young people. For some, Ludlow College may be the right answer, for others a different route may be better. Our overriding concern is to make sure that young people take a well-informed decision about their post-GCSE progression.
We have set out below some of the ways in which we can work with schools and careers advisors to ensure their pupils arrive at an informed decision.
To read the College's Careers Programme, please click here.
Our Work with Schools and Careers Advisors
Before young people join us full-time:
- We are happy to visit school assemblies or your careers events.
- We offer Open Events at the College.
- We can provide subject-specific talks.
- We can arrange one-to-one contact with staff and current students.
- Our programme managers and tutors are very happy to speak with school teachers/careers advisors regarding the progression routes we offer.
- We will speak to you about any young people whom you believe may require extra support during the transition period.
Telephone: 01584 872846
Times: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Or you can contact Gail Kilminster at the Hereford Campus - see below
Learner Progression Advisor
Telephone: 01432 365382
The Deputy Principal is the College’s Careers Leader who welcomes feedback and is contactable as follows:
Herefordshire, Ludlow and North Shropshire
Tel: 01432 365306